The ABA Checklist used by BUBO Listing has been updated in accordance with the 19th published report of the ABA Checklist Committee (CLC). This has resulted in the addition of ten new species to the ABA list:
- Graylag Goose Anser anser
- White-chinned Petrel Procellaria aequinoctialis
- <Townsend's Shearwater Puffinus auricularis
- Tristram's Storm-Petrel Oceanodroma tristrami
- Brown Hawk-Owl Ninox scutulata
- Loggerhead Kingbird Tyrannus caudifasciatus
- Sedge Warbler Acrocephalus schoenobaenus
- Song Thrush Turdus philomelos
- Common Myna Acridotheres tristis
- Yellow-browed Bunting Emberiza chrysophrys
Of most note to BUBO Listers will be the well-twitched Loggerhead Kingbird at Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, Key West, Monroe County, Florida in March 2007, and the acceptance of Common Myna as an established exotic species, also in Florida.
Note also that the recent Pine Flycatcher at Choke Canyon State Park in McMullen County, Texas has been added as a provisional species to both the Texas state list and the ABA Checklist.
All of the above species are therefore now available for adding to lists within BUBO Listing.